Where are the old regulars?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are absolutely correct, unfortunately. I've been going through things and it looks bleak.
I know it doesn't mean much at this point but I'm sorry. Sparky has been let go and I am the new admin.

I would be happy to unban people but it might be seen at best as a token gesture, and one done out of less than admirable intentions. If that's something the community wants though I'm happy to do it.

My focus is going to be rebuilding what was destroyed. If you have any thoughts or ideas on what that looks like for you please feel free to let me know.
Sadly, I think the damage has been done.

I agree. I'm more interested in making things right if I can than anything else.
It took decades to build the community that was here, and a week to destroy it. I have no idea how one would rebuild (make things right) what was lost.

And it saddens me. I was once a very active member here and made some good friends. Yes we trolled each other, but we also supported each other and helped new members/aspiring PE's prep for their exams.

It took decades to build the community that was here, and a week to destroy it. I have no idea how one would rebuild (make things right) what was lost.

Like I said, I'm just making things right. I think if anything positive results from any actions taken it will take time.

I very much understand and acknowledge your feelings on this.

Back