When will results be out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First post here (joined to keep track of when the NCEES results will be out). I took the PS exam in Arizona this past October, but I am from Texas. This is kind of a sideways way of looking at this, but here goes: The Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying meets this Friday. They always announce new SITs and RPLS at this meeting. Now, Texas uses the NCEES FS exam, but not the PS exam. Nonetheless, in order for them announce new SITs on Friday, they have to have the results either today or tomorrow. What difference does that make to PE candidates? Maybe not much, but it seems like the surveying results will come out at the same time as the engineering results.
not always.

i'm glad i found this board. i've been getting more anxious as time goes by and my wife, who passed the PE in 2005, thinks i'm crazy. glad to see i'm not alone.

i'm glad i found this board. i've been getting more anxious as time goes by and my wife, who passed the PE in 2005, thinks i'm crazy. glad to see i'm not alone.
My fiancee passed in 2007 and just waited for the letter he didn't even care to know if he could find out online. I really wish I had that patience at times like these.

well, in the past we would have heard by e-mail by now. I guess tomorrow is another day.

I called the DPOR in Virginia and they stated that they did not have the results as yet. What day did you find out that you passed?

I got mine in NC. I passed.
I called the DPOR in Virginia this morning and they stated that they had not received the grades as yet.

What day did you find out that you passed and was it by mail?

Tick Tock... I have changed the msg alert tone on phone several times... think i should turn it off

The day is coming to a close and no news from anyone. looks like today is not the day.

do you sometimes wonder if they sit and watch all of these posts and laugh?

do you sometimes wonder if they sit and watch all of these posts and laugh?
They definitely do spend a lot of time reading this forum. Why else would it take so long to send the grades out? :p

Just checked the GA Secretary of State website and noticed the board meeting is tomorrow morning at 9:30am (12/14/10) and looked back at the June meeting and it was within 1 day of the results being posted. According to NCEES website it states an email will be sent out informing you to access results on your NCEES account "once the state has received and validated the results". You engineers are much smarter and experienced at this than me so I ask you: Could it be the meeting tomorrow is to "validate" the results?
I believe the results will be here Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday at the latest (I hope).

Kathy

(waiting for hubby's results)
They s.o.s. website is still adding comity results.

https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverification/Search.aspx

they are currently up to PE035538 numerically.

However, we will likely get the notification email from ncees to logon to our accounts for the results before georgia will update the site.

Georgia is up to license number PE035545, by comity, updated in the last 30 minutes

To tell you the truth, all this waiting sucks. I'm off to the movies chaps. :bananadoggywow:

This waiting isn't too bad. I've been waiting a lot longer to hear about far more important things. More irritating that things seem so haphazard.

Back