When will PA release results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when my coworker took the test, ~5 years ago, he said he found out by seeing his license # on pals.pa.gov before ncees ever said pass.  

I am in PA and I passed the exam during the April 2017 cycle and even though my paper license says the license was active the day I passed the exam it took over 30 days to get the license and also show up in the online database. The state board site says allow 30 days for your application to be processed following a successful exam result, so the wait continues even after you pass the exam unless they are changing the process during this cycle.
They might have changed it last cycle. In the past I recall the transition happening quicker. Didn't they release on the first day for the April results?

They might have changed it last cycle. In the past I recall the transition happening quicker. Didn't they release on the first day for the April results?
Yes you are correct, the April results were released first day which was nice after hearing all the horror stories from previous cycles. Then it took another 30 days to actually get the license

It sounds like PA is still trying to find that happy place between releasing results and issuing licenses. The target being the one that produces the least number of angry phone calls ;)

Just checked PALS and saw my profile had been updated with an active license number. So I guess I passed? I also show up on the Database Search. I’m really ecstatic right now. This is my second try. My first was April 2017. My wife and I suffered a horrible loss last week. I am sure this result will bring a smile to her face.

Hopefully NCEES releases the official result sometime today. Good luck to all my PA candidates still waiting. My prayer is that we all make it through.

Just checked PALS and saw my profile had been updated with an active license number. So I guess I passed? I also show up on the Database Search. I’m really ecstatic right now. This is my second try. My first was April 2017. My wife and I suffered a horrible loss last week. I am sure this result will bring a smile to her face.

Hopefully NCEES releases the official result sometime today. Good luck to all my PA candidates still waiting. My prayer is that we all make it through.
Still nothing for me yet...looked up the 5 other guys who I know took it and they are showing the same! Maybe they are still uploading? Either that or we all failed lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been checking PALS all day yesterday and the day before when I found out results were out. Mine just got updated this morning. So I guess they are still updating the system. Just wait it should come up soon.

Still nothing for me yet...looked up the 5 other guys who I know took it and they are showing the same! Maybe they are still uploading? Either that or we all failed lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have been checking PALS all day yesterday and the day before when I found out results were out. Mine just got updated this morning. So I guess they are still updating the system. Just wait it should come up soon.

Back