Whamageddon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard a specific cover repeatedly, and am starting to doubt whether I even remember what the original sounds like. Maybe we're on some alternative timeline where there isn't actually a WHAM version anymore?

Can any losers disprove my theory? 
(Whamageddon losers, not like LOSERS losers.)

I have heard a specific cover repeatedly, and am starting to doubt whether I even remember what the original sounds like. Maybe we're on some alternative timeline where there isn't actually a WHAM version anymore?

Can any losers disprove my theory? 
(Whamageddon losers, not like LOSERS losers.)
Ariana Grande version? 

I keep expecting to hear it at the grocery store...pretty sure I've heard Wonderful Christmastime every single time, and that it's @Master slacker torturing me.

Ariana Grande version? 

I keep expecting to hear it at the grocery store...pretty sure I've heard Wonderful Christmastime every single time, and that it's @Master slacker torturing me.
Yes, I think so. Haven't listened close, but it's poppy gal that would fit the grande bill. I have been living under my own headphones playing other music loudly as a preventative measure. 

I haven't heard any version of Last Christmas yet. And that makes me nervous. I've been on hold, or in supermakets, or box stores where holiday music is blasting. And everytime I wonder if the next song is a bullet with my name on it.

OTOH, I've heard way to f%^&ing many covers of wonderful Christmastime this year. 

A coworker texted me they lost over the weekend, so there's evidence that the Wham version still exists. Stay vigilant! 

Back