VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No good or bad letter in the mail today.

Phew! But also not on the website yet.

At least I can relax until tomorrow.

Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Happy Dance!

May the PE Gods reward my Dance!!

:party-smiley-048:

The mailman is loading up the mailboxes outside right now!Now I know how some dogs feel about them!

:mail-296:

Has anyone seen their name pop up on the VA-DPOR website yet?
I think they move all the names at once...probably set it to automatically do it in the overnight hours. I would guess we should know by tomorrow morning.

Right now a search by number gives

455** = 56 results

456** = 10 results

457** = 0 results

If those change, you hope to see your name.

For repeat offenders like myself you get a number when you first start your application process.

My number is 42***. So if you a first time taker then KOMAR is right.

Your cadidate # on your admission card is your number.

Not be confused with the candidate # from your EIT paperwork.

My EIT# is different than my PE# on all of my correspondence.

At least I think this is how it works. I'm sure someone may confirm or rebute this.

Thanks for the information Ken and everyone, I still haven't been to work to check my e-mail, now I guess I don't need to, I'll just keep checking the DPOR and the mailbox.

Thanks everybody and Good Luck !!!!!!

Jarey

Thanks for the information Ken and everyone, I still haven't been to work to check my e-mail, now I guess I don't need to, I'll just keep checking the DPOR and the mailbox.
Thanks everybody and Good Luck !!!!!!

Jarey

Wow, we're really coming down the wire. For what it is worth, I finally received an email from "DPOR: Examinations & Education Section [[email protected]]" saying:

Thank you for your question. The results will be mailed this week.

Sincerely,

Examinations

So, hopefully the website beats the mail results and we all see a P-A-S-S

I wanted to let you all fellow examinees that i did get a chance to talk to some people at DPOR yesterday before lunch. Turns out that the CD they got from NCEES on December 29th appeared to have been incompatible to a point their system did not read it. So, they told me that they were supposed to get another CD from NCEES yesterday and upload it later during the day or the evening (though makes you wonder why the CD was not checked at the time of arrival).

I pretty much checked the license lookup page periodically over night and early hours of the morning. Needless to say, I don't think the results were set up to be uploaded yesterday. I am not even sure if they even received the CD yet. So it might have to be couple more days before anything...

I hate to be the barer of bad news here.... I am about to go crazy here as it is... All we can do at this point is wait some more I guess! Good luck to us all...

I wanted to let you all fellow examinees that i did get a chance to talk to some people at DPOR yesterday before lunch. Turns out that the CD they got from NCEES on December 29th appeared to have been incompatible to a point their system did not read it. So, they told me that they were supposed to get another CD from NCEES yesterday and upload it later during the day or the evening (though makes you wonder why the CD was not checked at the time of arrival).
I pretty much checked the license lookup page periodically over night and early hours of the morning. Needless to say, I don't think the results were set up to be uploaded yesterday. I am not even sure if they even received the CD yet. So it might have to be couple more days before anything...

I hate to be the barer of bad news here.... I am about to go crazy here as it is... All we can do at this point is wait some more I guess! Good luck to us all...

It is on guys!!!! It is posted!!!! I PASSED!!!! HOPE YOU ALL DID AS WELL!!!!!

Goodmorning Everyone,

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I passed the Electrical - Power. I am in a daze of hapiness and joy. My preparation for this exam has endured some extreme conditions. I did my best and God did the rest. Thanks guys. Good Luck.

Yes, I thank God too! I just found out - I passed too!!! Civil - Transportation.

Congratulations guys! I am so glad it is over... I almost went mental during this period!

I also wanted to add - thanks to everyone for keeping us up to date - it's been a long wait and it's now over!

Passed!

First Try, Transportation

Probably way too much studying! :pASSED2:

I PASSED BABY!!!!!!! Transportation.....this was my second try....first time I took Water Resources/Environmental. :pASSED2:

Congrats to all who passed...and don't give up to those that didn't ....it will happen!!!!!

Well my name is not listed (starts with a "V") so I guess that means I did not pass. Looks like maybe one person out of at least 4 taking mechanical machine design with me passed. Looking forward to the diagnostics but I just hope I did not get a 68.5.

Congratulations to the ones that did pass.

Great job you guys!!

The wait is finally over, and now you can celebrate!

:multiplespotting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back