VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to a reliable source last night, and the word I got was that the DPOR has all the results. They will be sending them out either today or early next week. Also, the DPOR website will be updated approximately one day before you recieve your letter in the mail.

I'm in Chesapeake. I feel the same way. I also felt that way when I took the EIT, and I passed that the first time. So hoepfully that's a good sign. What discipline did you take? I did Electrical - Power.

So if we will see it on the website one day before we recieve our letter does that mean it could be on the website today??? :dunno:

You definietly won't see it tomorrow - you don't expect a state employee to work on a Saturday, do you?

So what your saying is us checking that website 20 times a day is kind of a waste :huh:

Well i think we pretty much have it covered. I check my last name, then my first name then a few random numbers, then the 3 guys I studied with . . .

I like the John Smith Method - With thinking like that you should definately be a PE

I like the John Smith technique. I will give it a try tomorrow. I searched the database with wild cards starting with 04* and found a lot of holes up to 042432 at which point not further numbers are present. The two numbers I use the most are 041282 and 042432. The former has a line of Oct 05 awardees just prior to it and then a couple of holes. The latter is the number after the last number I could find in the database. I was suprised at how many holes exist. Out of each sequence of ten I found most only have 3-5 numbers assigned. I wonder what the rest were? I would think from a practical standpoint you wouldn't want to recycle numbers due to someone pulling out an old set of drawings and finding a number that references someone entirely different. However, I have found that if you scan the between the above mentioned numbers in groups of ten you will find the dates our not sequential. Any thoughts?

Also, state employees will not work on Saturdays but IT types might. They probably hand the list off to the webmaster to update. Those guys work late nights and weekends. They also have beedy little eyes and small hands like carnies!!!!!!!!!

And so ends another week without knowing jack. Hmm, I was really hoping to have something to celebrate this weekend. Is this frustrating or I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

Has anyone called the knuckleheads today to find out today's line of crap? I am too depressed at the thought of another weekend of waiting. Georgia's results at the last minute isn't helping either.

Keep your head up Road Guy they could be updating by discipline, section, etc. I would give up till the papers in hand.

Now, now. Everyone was told that they have 10 to 12 weeks to get us results. Anything prior to that is doing us a favor.

Anyway, I hope it is this week. According to most of my conversations with the staff last week it will probably mail at some point this week. Now, when the website gets updated is anybody's guess. Just be thankful that we are not in California.

I was scanning the historics last night and noticed Virginia normally falls either normal or faster than normal on the delivery dates. I cannot figure out what is so special about this time. What scares me is that if they delay past this week we go into a holiday week were nothing will happen.

As far as storming the castle, I live about seven hours away and the battle will be over before I arrive. Nonetheless, lead the charge and I will pull up the rear!!!!!!!!! :dsgt:

I feel for ya guys, the wait can be excrutiating. I would be shocked if they don't get them out before the holiday......

Sounds like a plan - I'm up in Fburg, so could be down in a couple of hours :D But, don't know how much help I would be. At 31 weeks prego, I bet they can all run a lot faster than I can waddle.... :blink:

I really hope they get it together sometime this week...

Hey crazycatlady what is the area like where you live. I was just glancing over federal jobs and notice the DON is looking for people up in Dahlgren. I have never been up there and don't know squat about what it is like.

I actually have a friend that works at Dahlgren (MechE). He likes it - makes a pretty penny over there too from what I understand...

The area is really nice - very suburban - but all fairly new. House prices right around Fburg are kind of high - a lot of commuters from DC move out this way. But if you were to work out at Dahlgren, you could buy out in Prince George County which is very inexpensive and nice.

Don't know what else you want to know...we've been living here for 4 years and love it...

Sounds like a plan - I'm up in Fburg, so could be down in a couple of hours :D But, don't know how much help I would be. At 31 weeks prego, I bet they can all run a lot faster than I can waddle.... :blink:
I really hope they get it together sometime this week...
Yeah, but hell hath no fury like a pissed off pregnant lady!! :D

Back