Ummm...are you sure it was a squirrel?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
http://www.thestate.com/breaking/story/934436.html

A Charlotte woman who drove off a parking deck Saturday night in Charlotte's SouthPark area said she was swerving to avoid a squirrel, and was surprised when officers told her she wasn't on the roadway, according to a police report.
Amber Kendrick, 26, told police she was driving back from a reception around 10 p.m. in uptown when she flipped her 2001 Volvo, according to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg police accident report released Tuesday.

When Kendrick woke up, she was hanging upside down from her seat belt, where she remained for about two hours until help arrived.

Although Kendrick told officers she had been driving on a roadway, she actually reversed her car off a one-story parking deck and onto a chain-link fence behind an office building at 5821 Fairview Road.

When police told her where she was, the report says Kendrick didn't know how or why she got there. She was taken to the hospital. Police said her injuries were not life-threatening.
Uh-huh. Squirrel.

This is why I need to start going to more weddings. Just think of what I could have done to her how I could have helped her by taking away her keys.

Back