Woman accused of assaulting man with her ...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should this type of concealed carry be legal?

• Total voters

Wolverine

Uncanny Pompadour
Reaction score
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/woman-accused-of-assaulting-man-with-her-breasts-o/nkZNN/

Woman accused of assaulting man with her breasts outside gas station

6:26 p.m. Wednesday, March 18, 2015 | Filed in: Local News

Story Highlights

It all started when a woman got out of line inside an Athens convenience store, according to police.

The 28-year-old man behind her moved up to the counter to pay for his purchases, he told police. But when the woman came back, she was irritated the man had moved ahead of her, and she let him know.

There was a verbal disagreement inside the Lexington Road Marathon store early Monday. Then, it spilled outside the store, according to the police report.

“He told me that when they went outside of the store, the female bumped him with her breasts and threatened to beat him up,” the report states. “He indicated that he felt he was assaulted.”

The man said the woman was with other men at the time of the alleged assault. The group left in a car, but the alleged victim was able to get the tag number.

Police identified the accused woman, but were unable to contact her, the report states. No charges had been filed in the case as of Wednesday evening, according to Clarke County jail records.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I support the cause of the "Nat'l Bewbage Assc," I do believe these weapons should NOT be concealed. I'm all for open carry laws.

The Constitutional right to bare arms carries over to bare breasts, as far as I'm concerned.

My unofficial theme song should give you all a good idea what my thoughts are on the subject (not really safe for work):

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2PjkzW20w

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. Haven't you ever been to those types of strip clubs where some of the dancers will slap you in the face with their bewbage? I've been to a few in Guam where that happens, and a couple of times it was a pretty serious hit, leaving me a little dazed.

In the same place, the strippers would also tempt you into leaning across the dance floor, and then either ripping your underwear off by the waistband, or slapping you so hard on the back that it would leave a handprint. I was always careful enough to avoid the superwedgie, but I got the handprint once. That sucked.

(This was several years ago, BTW, when I was single!)

Back