TX Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! Yes....this. I'm right there with you - "Oh, hi welcome back, have a seat - this won't hurt a bit".

I'm hoping for glory this time around so that I can have a ceremonial CERM burning...ok, I probably won't actually do that, but does it count that the thought has crossed my mind? 

By the time I pass they'll probably introduce CE for PE's, so I'm thinking about just giving them my credit card now - "go on, TAKE IT bitches!" 

Minor rant over...sorry. Best of luck to you!! In the meantime, I guess we'll just have to cultivate that ulcer with everyone else...
HA! I think the next time I take it I get a free blender!

JD2017 - Have you considered attending a review course?  I never could have passed the Civil - WRE without the course

I took Civil  - Water Resources.

I got a 68 and a 69 the first two times I took it. After that, scores got worse.
68 and 69 percents!?!? Dude that's like right there!! That sucks terribly. I am sorry. You will pass. This time.

I loaned my cerm to a coworker and he decided to retab the whole thing and now there's cheap tabs and tiny handwriting in my previously beautiful book and I'm trying really hard not to care lmao

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I loaned my cerm to a coworker and he decided to retab the whole thing and now there's cheap tabs and tiny handwriting in my previously beautiful book and I'm trying really hard not to care lmao

I mean you don't NEED it anymore right? At least you don't need it tabbed. The handwriting would upset me as well though. You don't write in someone else's book....respect 101

I mean you don't NEED it anymore right? At least you don't need it tabbed. The handwriting would upset me as well though. You don't write in someone else's book....respect 101
I'm talking about the handwriting on the tabs lololil

It is a bit like an extended member of the family, a bossy know-it-all that pisses you off every time they come around. Mine is currently tucked away, out of sight never to be opened again....hopefully. God knows Google is way more efficient at telling me what I want to know anyway.

Back