TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed with an 85 (civil-structural). does anyone know what the score means?
It means that you passed. Period. And that you didn't score as high as I did on my third try. My letter just said 'Pass', so I assume that means I got 'em all right. But seriously, the score doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are now going to be licensed...CONGRATULATIONS! :multiplespotting:

Wow, congrats everyone. Lots of 'pass' in this thread. Cheers!

I just thought of another thing.... if the banner is manually placed, then the admin have the option of reviewing the legitimacy of my candidacy on the banner based on my post total in one day..........

:oops: :oops:

Any mechanicals in TX not pass and careto share their results? I'd love to back out some numbers. I'll only get a p or an f. It's hard to study that.

I passed! Mechanical. Anyone receive an email saying results were available or the seal imprint email yet? The first email I got from the board was this morning and was a PE newsletter. I also see PE numbers are up if you search PEs.

Passed 78 Civil Water Resources....second try....I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Congrats to everyone that passed and for those of you who didn't, don't give up, it can be done!

Back