TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope so. Today is the beginning of my 3 day weekend and I'd really appreciate not having to stress like this the entire time.

Ok I'm 'that girl' and called the board. They said they got results today and are currently posting them. He said 'I don't know how long it takes to get them up'.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ONES WHO PASSED THE OCT. 2009!! I PASS THE TEST FINALLY.... AFTER 6 TIMES!! :party-smiley-048:

Ok I'm 'that girl' and called the board. They said they got results today and are currently posting them. He said 'I don't know how long it takes to get them up'.
Is it weird that my heart fluttered reading this?! I wanna know... no wait... I don't... I do... I don't.... I do....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it weird that my heart fluttered reading this?! I wanna know... no wait... I don't... I do... I don't.... I do....lol

I know, I'm going back and forth. My IL coworker passed. We both took it for the first time. So now I'd rather not know than fail. eeeek

I know, I'm going back and forth. My IL coworker passed. We both took it for the first time. So now I'd rather not know than fail. eeeek
Now when I know it's here...I don't want to know....well may be....I am preparing myself to fail...so that I could still drink beer after the party...lol...and making the plans when to tell my boss, if I fail..may be after NY :)

I'm lucky enough to have a 'supportive' work environment. This means half my office asks me daily if I have results. Some are suggesting bringing rum to work to celebrate. Simmer down, Mr. Coworker. I appreciate your faith in me, but I really wish I had not told you I was getting results.

No way could I not tell them until after NY. I have no doubt they're on refresh mode on the TBPE website too.

I'm lucky enough to have a 'supportive' work environment. This means half my office asks me daily if I have results. Some are suggesting bringing rum to work to celebrate. Simmer down, Mr. Coworker. I appreciate your faith in me, but I really wish I had not told you I was getting results.
No way could I not tell them until after NY. I have no doubt they're on refresh mode on the TBPE website too.
I told my coworkers that the result comes around Christmas - nothing specific before or after ...and thank god that no one is asking me even though I told a few that I am expecting one....may be they don't have faith in me..lol..either way it works for me..

I employed "Don't ask, don't tell" tactic. Working out so far.

I told my coworkers that the result comes around Christmas - nothing specific before or after ...and thank god that no one is asking me even though I told a few that I am expecting one....may be they don't have faith in me..lol..either way it works for me..

My coworkers don't really seem to care much, but 2 architects at one of our client companies do. Back in October I had to put off doing something for them so I could study for and take the exam, which they were fine with. Every time I've talked to them they've asked me if I've heard back yet. Such nice guys. Definitely my favorite clients right now. They're out in Tyler.

My coworkers don't really seem to care much, but 2 architects at one of our client companies do. Back in October I had to put off doing something for them so I could study for and take the exam, which they were fine with. Every time I've talked to them they've asked me if I've heard back yet. Such nice guys. Definitely my favorite clients right now. They're out in Tyler.
Anyone ACTUALLY got their grade yet?

Got my score...and passed. Mechanical PE.

Man, that website is slow now.

Anyone ACTUALLY got their grade yet?

Just went to the grade site and their available, unfortunately i will be taking again in Apr.

Back