Transpo Section

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was a really dumb question by the way
You know the simple term that threw me I imagine...is that a surveying term or something that is associated with transpo?
i'm confused (although not as much as friday)

what was the survey term. <_<

You know the simple term that threw me I imagine...is that a surveying term or something that is associated with transpo?

I'm lost too. I don't think I had any survey questions. Perhaps its a curve question that I thought was worded pretty poorly.... If so, that was a dumb question.

I'm lost too. I don't think I had any survey questions. Perhaps its a curve question that I thought was worded pretty poorly.... If so, that was a dumb question.
Bingo. It was the curve problem. Am I safe to name terms?

Bingo. It was the curve problem. Am I safe to name terms?
I thought that problem could be solved by process of elimination even though I drew it all out. Maybe I was wrong? :huh:

I don't think that was a survey question.....! Take a look at the "Reference Books" I like to refer to so much.....maybe the MUTCD (Hope I didn't violate any agreement here)\

I got hung up on a geotech question, the one with the ODD units....WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THAT!

You know what is bad?

I, for the life of me, cannot remember any of the units of any of the problems or really anything already.

I can remember the basis of about 3-4 problems.

My mind is mulch. I guess that will make it easy for me to keep my agreement with NCEES, LOL.

Back