Traffic Analysis

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PEin2010

Reaction score
Is "traffic analysis" no more a part of Transportation AM for the October 2010 exam?

(a bummer since it's so easy!)

Traffic has been removed from the AM portion since April 2008. I think it was the time when they introduced the new Construction module. Transportation AM is now geometric design only.

Traffic has been removed from the AM portion since April 2008. I think it was the time when they introduced the new Construction module. Transportation AM is now geometric design only.
^ agreed

I know too many first-timers who get bogged down with Level-of-Service type of questions and the test plan clearly shows nothing but geometric design topics for the transportation portion of the breadth exam.

^ agreed

I know too many first-timers who get bogged down with Level-of-Service type of questions and the test plan clearly shows nothing but geometric design topics for the transportation portion of the breadth exam.
do u mean no more level of service

Back