To the members who took the test

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVINNY

2-time 10K winner
Reaction score
I'll be willing to bet that when you sat down and saw that blue NCEES pencil, you chuckled and thought about all of your brothers and sisters from EB.com who were going thru it with ya.

Didn't ya?

:claps: :claps: :claps:

I know, and I gave NCEES no credit and said they would recycle the old red ones.

They went BIG TIME with the blue!

I think I voted blue as well, this time I didnt keep it though.. simply snapped it in half and left it on the desk

I guessed it right!! it was blue... I only have a lucky green (FE) and a lucky red (PE)... well that's not a collection anyone would like to complete... ;)

I couldn't help recalling the scene from Liar Liar....

"The G-d damn pen is blue!!!"

dude, our pencils were yellow and totally ghetto. didn't say ncees on them, and didn't even have a rubber gripper. very un-ergonomic.

as ringo said, "i've got blisters on my fingers...!!!"

I'll be willing to bet that when you sat down and saw that blue NCEES pencil, you chuckled and thought about all of your brothers and sisters from EB.com who were going thru it with ya.
Didn't ya?

:claps: :claps: :claps:
I almost started laughing when I walked in the room and saw the pencils. My second thought was how I was going to steal it.

Here is what I think of the pencils...

:pencil: :dddd: :dddd: :dddd: I wanted a green one.....

Back