Those who will be recieving results from NCEES -

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmacier

Reaction score
According to NCEES Ct recieves exam from them:

This is from the NCEES web site

"When results have been released (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam), NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account."

In response to an amail request asking if I was looking in the incorrect place I was told this by NCEES:

"NCEES scoring has released the results to all state boards.

However, your state board has the control over when and how the results are released, not NCEES. They may be utilizing the NCEES system but NCEES does not make the decision on when the results are available to examinees."

WTF?

The reason isn't because of your state board. It is because of PCS or EES whatever you want to call them. They have to "reconcile" the results that NCEES sent them before they contact your state board. Then the state board says ok and then they get posted on NCEES. PCS/EES told me that the results wouldnt be available until "hopefully next week"

Email PCSHQ with your comments or complaints. Every email I sent them they always came back with "we need to reconcile results". What does this mean? What do they do that NCEES hasn't already done in the last 9 weeks? Plus isn't this costing our states extra money that isn't necessary to have a middle man?

PCS/EES states are as follows:

Connecticut

Iowa

Massachusettes

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Puerto Rico

Virginia

Wisconsin

The reason isn't because of your state board. It is because of PCS or EES whatever you want to call them. They have to "reconcile" the results that NCEES sent them before they contact your state board. Then the state board says ok and then they get posted on NCEES. PCS/EES told me that the results wouldnt be available until "hopefully next week"
Email PCSHQ with your comments or complaints. Every email I sent them they always came back with "we need to reconcile results". What does this mean? What do they do that NCEES hasn't already done in the last 9 weeks? Plus isn't this costing our states extra money that isn't necessary to have a middle man?

PCS/EES states are as follows:

Connecticut

Iowa

Massachusettes

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Puerto Rico

Virginia

Wisconsin

Puerto Rico is not state...

Neither are Massachusettes, Pennsylvania and Virginia if you want to be picky...

LOL! This may have already been asked, but has anyone contacted PCS or do they know when PCS plans to release results? Is it certain that it will be next week some time? :hung-037:

I just spoke to EES - they are reviewing them now and should release them today or tomorrow.

Tim

Back