Those in Hawaii get ready for 1/8/10!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximus808

Reaction score
Finally it has come to 1/8/10. The board said they will be mailing our results on Friday. It's funny how your confidence goes almost to zero when the results to arrives. The day after the exam I felt almost guaranteed that I did enough to pass considering I missed the last exam by a 4 questions. You know the "feeling" you get after the exam. The first time it was really "iffy" or I was kinda bummed at my performance cause I knew if I missed it, it would've been close. And this time (i'm trying to remember right after the exam feeling) I felt like I nailed it. But as time goes on, you tend to forget how you did. I swear I almost came with an answer A,B,C, or D for all problems except 3-5. I felt very confident of a majority of them. And maybe 5 of the A,B,C, or D's that I got were educated guesses that I found a lucky equation. So maybe in all 10 questions possible wrong?!? I'm trying not to overthink this but it's really tough and those of us still waiting know about. All of your co-workers and friends keep asking.....so how did you do? Did you pass? I hope to get past this period. Guys one more day! Thank you Engineering Boards for giving us a place to express of feelings, thoughts, and to vent hehe. Good luck to those of you who didn't get your results yet and for those who didn't make it, your race is not over. Think of it as rest period for the next quarter in a game or one more lap of a race. And congrats to all those who passed. I hope to join you guys and celebrate!!!!

Back