This Week...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes. I think they are releasing soon
It's possible. We've seen things like this happen in previous years 0-2 days before release. It could be a coincidence too.

Pretty sure that means they're tired of us.
This is also very possible too.

Its taking so long! may be they putting the results on curve...Is there any specific requirement for each State to pass certain number of people? any minimum?
There is no curve. No minimum or maximum number of people that need to pass. The "cut score" is based on what an average PE would score on that test.

8-10 weeks! but that's not what happened last year, it came after 5 weeks
They say to expect results in 8-10 weeks. No body complains when things arrive early. Also, the 8-10 weeks includes how long a state may take to release the results. Some states are known to take a lot longer that others. It was only 4 years ago when someone would test in October, and not get the results until early/mid-January.

They say to expect results in 8-10 weeks. No body complains when things arrive early. Also, the 8-10 weeks includes how long a state may take to release the results. Some states are known to take a lot longer that others. It was only 4 years ago when someone would test in October, and not get the results until early/mid-January.
I should have stayed off of the forums last week. I legitimately thought that we had to wait 8-10 weeks. I would have been pleasantly surprised at a 6 or 7 week release. But noooo.. I had to come check EB and learn that they come out earlier. Now here I am sitting in suspense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have stayed off of the forums last week. I legitimately thought that we had to wait 8-10 weeks. I would have been pleasantly surprised at a 6 or 7 week release. But noooo.. I had to come check EB and learn that they come out earlier. Now here I am sitting in suspense.
ᖗ( ᐛ )ᖘ

Not sure it would have mattered. I've talked with other engineers and even in a vacuum everyone started getting antsy and nervous after about 5 weeks.

Thursday. Thursday. Thursday. 

Thursday. 

Seriously, Thursday. Everyone knows this. 

Not today. Not tomorrow. Not Friday. 

Thursday. 

If you add 5 and 22, you get 27, which is the day of the month in which I was born. I was born in July, the 7th month. So if you add 7 to 27, you get 34. Five Guys has great burgers. If you add 5 to 34 you get 39. Today is the 39th day waiting for results. So they must be released today.
I stayed up all night going back over my calculations and am now see where I went wrong. Here is the revised version:

Today's date is 5/23:    5 * 23 = 115

My wife's birthday is 5/17:    115 / 5 = 23            23 + 17 = 40

Today is the 40th day, so results must be released today.

I stayed up all night going back over my calculations and am now see where I went wrong. Here is the revised version:

Today's date is 5/23:    5 * 23 = 115

My wife's birthday is 5/17:    115 / 5 = 23            23 + 17 = 40

Today is the 40th day, so results must be released today.
thats some pretty sound logic

The waiting game has never bothered me as much as this one has!  Unfortunately, this is the 6th time (btwn FE and PE) I've had to wait for a result.  Every other time i've had to wait, it was a surprise when the email came in.  Somehow I was able to forget about it and let time run its course.   But this time, i'm so antsy!!!!   

The waiting game has never bothered me as much as this one has!  Unfortunately, this is the 6th time (btwn FE and PE) I've had to wait for a result.  Every other time i've had to wait, it was a surprise when the email came in.  Somehow I was able to forget about it and let time run its course.   But this time, i'm so antsy!!!!   
I've waited twice for my PE results so I know the feeling but never have I seen such negativity to troll posts as I am seeing now. Are folks that thin skinned?

I've waited twice for my PE results so I know the feeling but never have I seen such negativity to troll posts as I am seeing now. Are folks that thin skinned?
Someone else already answered that question for you. Your “troll” posts are incredibly low effort and all you’re saying is “bump”. The ones that make me laugh are good. Your low effort stuff is worthless. It’s also not being thin-skinned to tell someone that they’re being annoying. 

Someone else already answered that question for you. Your “troll” posts are incredibly low effort and all you’re saying is “bump”. The ones that make me laugh are good. Your low effort stuff is worthless. It’s also not being thin-skinned to tell someone that they’re being annoying. 
It's not worthless if you're getting upset by it.

Back