This Week...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I upgraded to a minivan last night, before knowing results.  

If I pass I'll get a mustang or corvette to

Test Drive for a day

I think next time i buy a car I'll spend more time test driving all the new cars.  

One new car a day for a month

I think yall pissed Kim off. She just copying and pasting responses. I could only imagine on any other day, Kim probably gets a max of 10 questions. This week, she's probably getting the same question asked 100 times.
Did they get hacked? Why is that on there?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

People say it's hot in the summer but I did not feel it. I lived in Abu Dhabi for 9 years, it's easily going over 130 in July, August...
Did my PhD from UT. Was there for couple of year.  May be it gets a little hot now and then but there are nice places like mount bonnel/ mozart/ Hamilton Pool to compensate for. I hope to get back to Austin for job as soon as I get the opportunity. 

Its taking so long! may be they putting the results on curve...Is there any specific requirement for each State to pass certain number of people? any minimum?

Did my PhD from UT. Was there for couple of year.  May be it gets a little hot now and then but there are nice places like mount bonnel/ mozart/ Hamilton Pool to compensate for. I hope to get back to Austin for job as soon as I get the opportunity. 
Wow...then you must spent a couple of years at ECJ... :party-smiley-048:

You are always welcome back...

Its taking so long! may be they putting the results on curve...Is there any specific requirement for each State to pass certain number of people? any minimum?
Everyone is waiting for it since last week. You can chat with Ashlie or Kim at NCEES, they will tell you when the result will be released...

Everyone is waiting for it since last week. You can chat with Ashlie or Kim at NCEES, they will tell you when the result will be released...
8-10 weeks! but that's not what happened last year, it came after 5 weeks

Back