This Week...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The result was out last year at the third week of May at Thursday. I would expect the similar time to get result this year. Till now, I still believe I could pass. It will be huge disappointed if I do not pass.

The result was out last year at the third week of May at Thursday. I would expect the similar time to get result this year. Till now, I still believe I could pass. It will be huge disappointed if I do not pass.
If I recall, this year's exam was also a week earlier than last year's. April '17 was on the 21st and April '18 was on the 13th.

If you add 5 and 22, you get 27, which is the day of the month in which I was born. I was born in July, the 7th month. So if you add 7 to 27, you get 34. Five Guys has great burgers. If you add 5 to 34 you get 39. Today is the 39th day waiting for results. So they must be released today.

If you add 5 and 22, you get 27, which is the day of the month in which I was born. I was born in July, the 7th month. So if you add 7 to 27, you get 34. Five Guys has great burgers. If you add 5 to 34 you get 39. Today is the 39th day waiting for results. So they must be released today.
I like your logic!

That makes complete sense to me- my vote is on today

Maybe results will be released.  :wacko:

Does anyone else just have a constant sick feeling whenever thinking about the exam? I can't even look forward to my vacation because I have this dark cloud hanging over my life...
Sigh.... I can relate to that dark cloud so well. It's so hard to stay focused with this constant sick feeling! Who is ready for another unproductive day at work? 

Starting to seem like today isn't the day...guess I'll have to revisit my calculations.

When i log into my NCEES dashboard, the live chat isn't available.......anyone else have this as well?   Could this mean it's going to happen soon?  

Back