Things you used to love, but now dislike

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to add camping to my list. So much work to sit around a fire. I can do that at home and still sleep on my memory foam.

Growing up.

I think everyone strives to be 25. Anything younger, you're wishing you were older so you would be making your own decisions, legally allowed to do whatever you want, and starting to make money without any major financial commitments. As you go past that point, you begin to realize how much better life was when you didn't have to pay for what you have to (and want to) do anymore...

NHL, NBA, NFL, horror flicks, Steven King books

Last edited by a moderator:
Air cooled VWs
NOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love me some ACVW. However, that goes for just the "VW" portion. I am no longer particularly fond of the "AC" portion. Whenever we get some extra money, I'm going to put a Subaru engine in my dad's '70 Bug.

Air cooled VWs
NOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love me some ACVW. However, that goes for just the "VW" portion. I am no longer particularly fond of the "AC" portion. Whenever we get some extra money, I'm going to put a Subaru engine in my dad's '70 Bug.
What the heck does OG mean in those ads in The Samba? Just Old Gangsta, as in old stuff?

Looking through there, its funny to see how much stuff I remember from my ACVW days, and how much stuff are rust issues now that really weren't thirty (OMG!!!) years ago.

Back