~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful out today, but the pollen seems to be in agreement. I've only been up for an hour and my eyes are on fire.

We got the strong South storms last night. Was mostly a lot of rain but there was about 30 minutes of lighting/thunder that was so severe that made our wall art audibly vibrate.

That front that came through earlier this week really dropped the temps. We had some nasty rain, followed by two beautiful days, but temps went from low 80's to low 60's, and we even had a frost warning last night. Doesn't look like it dipped that low, but definitely cold in the house this morning.

My niece had a soccer match on Saturday. There was 6" of snow on the field, so the other team didn't bother showing up. They made a snowman instead of playing.

My niece had a soccer match on Saturday. There was 6" of snow on the field, so the other team didn't bother showing up. They made a snowman instead of playing.
her team was hoping for the forfeit and the other team was hoping for weather cancelation/reschedule.

Latest posts

Back