The Walking Dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was def unexpected, I didn't see them making to the end but never would have guessed at them going out that way. But I agree with capt, needed to be done.

I'm wondering what they are going to do with the last 2 episodes, so kind of massive battle at Terminus where they can reunite or keep them separate for the rest of the episodes.

They have a lot of ground to cover in 2 hours...

Last time they showed Rick /Carl were they all on the tracks or just running from that house?

I'm assuming terminus is the next little shop of horrors.....

Good episode. It was moving pretty slow, so I knew something unexpected would happen, but that was not what I had in mind. As soon as it was over and they cut to the Talking dead, you could tell the audience was kind of in shock still. No clapping or screaming. Silence...

That episode was effed up! And wtf with Carol & Tyreese constantly strolling around, leaving the kids by themselves anyways?!

When no one had made a comment on this since last Sunday's show I figured it must have been boring, well finally watched the recording yesterday and yep, it was boring. Hope the finally isn't some lame setup/lead in for next season where nothing really happens.

Definitely starting to get bored with the show.

I had the same thought and, yes, it was boring. I think the next one is the season finale and they haven't built up for a climax yet. Kinda late for it now. My guess is they are all gonna get to terminus at the same time and the last shot will be fading away from the outside gate to keep us interested in next season.

My kids however are using the "claim" method that Darryl's group use and its F'n funny and annoying at the same time...

I had the same thought and, yes, it was boring. I think the next one is the season finale and they haven't built up for a climax yet. Kinda late for it now. My guess is they are all gonna get to terminus at the same time and the last shot will be fading away from the outside gate to keep us interested in next season.
Pretty much the exact same thing I was thinking, just hoping they can pull off something better than that.

My kids however are using the "claim" method that Darryl's group use and its F'n funny and annoying at the same time...
That would be funny for maybe the first 2 times, then I would resort to a new rule called "Paid" as in you claimed but I paid so its mine. See if they still like it then ;)

Yes they renewed it. I see this turning into a cash cow program where they just keep churning out episodes/seasons as long as they can while sacrificing the show. Hopefully I'm wrong because I've liked it so far but this season has been a drop off.

I actually liked this half of the season, gone from hating Rick to hating on Glen. The mullet dude is a funny addition too, probably an engineer(?)

Tense season finale. Action packed. Have to say I yelled YESSSS when Rick, Michonne, and Daryl took care of the Claimed Bandits. I would probably would also go ballistic if someone tries to hurt one of my kids in front of me.

Last night was the first episode I ever watched. My lord, what a painfully terrible show. All I could take away from it was bad hats and bad haircuts.

It's probably a little like coming into 24 at the 3rd to the last episode..... Hard to tell what be going on.....

I can't figure out what is up with terminus, I'm figuring some type of cult?

Oh we'll game of thrones comes on Sunday!

That ended pretty much exactly how I thought it would. I get why they ended it that way but still kind of a let down in my opinion but I'm sure I'll be watching when it comes back so mission accomplished I guess.

Back