The VTEnviro Memorial 73.4k

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dogs will be at the kennel by the time I get home tonight :( I should have gave them kisses before I left this morning
vacation/camping?

just the race this weekend, we decided not to camp because we thought we could use our points for a hotel room, but now that is off, but I still wanted to kennel them since we'll get home so late
Awwww....no fun amount of beverages then?

Consumption will have to be limited and controlled but you can't not have any fun beverages at a race, that's part of the fun

Thought I'd get some serious spamming done before my computer restarted...took me too long to get to the last page of this thing :(

EG what are you reading?

Cheesy romance novels- I found this new author Jennifer Ashley, and I've been intrigued by her books about the Scottish family because it's not a typical cheesy romance novel... the first one in the series was about one of the brothers that the father had locked away in an insane asylum cause the kid had witnessed him murdering his mother although the dad claimed it was because he was really insane, but as you read the book, you realize that the book is actually describing a man that probably had Autism at the turn of the century and it gave an interesting perspective to that which is why I bought the second book, and the third book...

2 minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back