"the other board"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PEsoon2B

Hugh Jorgen
Reaction score
I'm glad to be back up and running over here this site is so much better than that crap hole of an excuse for a forum its not even funny

have you seen some of the stuff going on over there?

I am known for stirring it up over there and have been kicked off of there before but its at a different stage over there now

where have all the good guys from there gone

Whoa! This secret room stuff is awesome! "the other board" really does suck ass.

^^^ That's a good point Sapper. I haven't bothered to participate there once I came to terms that I just didn't like the way that forum was administered.

Well fahgetaboutit .. we have our own forum. :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

^^^ That's a good point Sapper. I haven't bothered to participate there once I came to terms that I just didn't like the way that forum was administered.
Well fahgetaboutit .. we have our own forum. :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR
Did you seriously post that at 5:27 AM?

looks like you are in TX, so an hour behind us east coasters. But yeah it looks like he posted at 6:27 "our time". Is there something wrong w/ that?

SapperPE said:
All the good guys from there, came over here.
I signed up there first before I came here. I haven't posted there in so long (amybe April or May) that my accont is DOA.

This site is definitely much better both in content and atmosphere.

I was up at 5 AM today but I think I posted that just after 6 AM, so 6:30 AM or so sounds right.

I have a sleep disorder (insomnia) - you will notice I post in late PM and early AM frequently. EB.com hasn't exactly helped me fight my disorder considering the host of characters you can find here! :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

JR

can you hear the crickets over there since the wood post got whacked? pitiful. and not a peep out of the one they call "F"Tard"

LOL, they changed PE-ness to PE-nuts! or maybe he did it himself?

I haven't posted anything on "the other board" for a long, long time. Some of the PE-ness and testee stuff over there was getting rpetty funny, though. Almost enough to make me want to log on.

Yeah guys, I had to change my screen name over there because I received a warning e-mail from "the other board" admin telling me that they had received "several" complaints about my name and my posts. I simply don't understand. I never once used foul language or discussed anything that directly violated their forum rules. So I changed my screen name to satisfy them (how do you guys like PE-nutz?). But I think I need some advice about how to post. I don't understand what I said that was so wrong, and I am afraid I will offend someone again without even knowing it.

Can you guys believe that I have been accused of being a stiff before? I've got nothin on those "the other board" folks.

Well PE-ness is always welcome on this site.
I guess VT is...

open_sign.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
PE-ness... I wasn't sure what to make of you at first, but you have certainly grown on me... keep up the good work!

Yeah guys, I had to change my screen name over there because I received a warning e-mail from "the other board" admin telling me that they had received "several" complaints about my name and my posts. I simply don't understand. I never once used foul language or discussed anything that directly violated their forum rules. So I changed my screen name to satisfy them (how do you guys like PE-nutz?). But I think I need some advice about how to post. I don't understand what I said that was so wrong, and I am afraid I will offend someone again without even knowing it.
Can you guys believe that I have been accused of being a stiff before? I've got nothin on those "the other board" folks.
It doesn't take much to get kicked off of eng-tips either. Just post a link to the state's engineering laws surveys, and point out where the laws aren't being enforced so great and you will get banned in no time (especially if you point out how companies are off shoring engineering work to non-licensed companies).

:multiplespotting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back