The NEW and IMPROVED 15K!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I made chicken wings. My great-grandma's recipe. I can't even come up with words to describe their deliciousness.
Do you fry them up or bake them? Are these like "buffalo" chicken wings or actual chicken wings from a whole chicken?
I bake them and they are actual wings. Although I imagine you could use "mixed chicken pieces" too. They are teriyaki-like in flavor.

Last night I made chicken wings. My great-grandma's recipe. I can't even come up with words to describe their deliciousness.
Do you fry them up or bake them? Are these like "buffalo" chicken wings or actual chicken wings from a whole chicken?
I bake them and they are actual wings. Although I imagine you could use "mixed chicken pieces" too. They are teriyaki-like in flavor.
Wrapped in bacon?

Shrimp need something with them... cocktail sauce, mixed in with pasta, etc I can't eat plain cooked shrimp.

My wife can't eat tomatoes because of their texture. She will eat tomatoes as long as they are "prepared" somehow (cooked, catsup, sauces, etc).

Shrimp wrapped in bacon, marinated in teryaki, and grilled are very good.

I spent my Columbus Day holiday studying graduate-level environmental chemistry on the kitchen table, with 6 kids running wild in the living room, and a whole package of bacon benig fried up on the stove not 10 feet away from me to feed them.

Bacon smell totally made up for the kid chaos. But the bacon torture was unbearable - I was unable to eat any of it, because there was barely enough for the kids....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back