The morphology of EB shoot the breeze participants

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been surprised how much fun this board is to read. I came here originally just for some help and advice, but I have really enjoyed just reading random threads.
Feel free to stick around and make some friends. I didn't find this place until about a month after I took the exam. Been here ever since...

I've been surprised how much fun this board is to read. I came here originally just for some help and advice, but I have really enjoyed just reading random threads.
Feel free to stick around and make some friends. I didn't find this place until about a month after I took the exam. Been here ever since...
:plusone:

I used to spend most of my free time on fb. Now since getting hooked on EB.COM, I want little or nothing to do with fb. Seriously though, EB started as one thing for me, something to pass the time while I waited, then became place to ask questions and now is really a great page. So much so that I became a supporting member.

:plusone:
Same here. Didn't find it until I was waiting for results.
I found it about five months before the exam. Much more helpful than another site I know.

i found eb.com after i had already taken the test and was waiting for results on nov 2006. Eb helps me through my work day...think I would have lost my sanity yrs ago without it

EG, when can you take it?

Heh heh heh...

here-come-beavis-and-butt-head-again.jpg

i found eb.com after i had already taken the test and was waiting for results on nov 2006. Eb helps me through my work day...think I would have lost my sanity yrs ago without it
I found it after my failed attempt in April 2012, didn't really use it to study, just pass the time waiting for results, and to complain with the others waiting on PA. Now I can't get through work day with killing some time here

EG, when can you take it?
That depends on a lot of factors... for me I don't know if I'll get back into an actual engineering position again, so I'm not stressed, but it is a personal goal. We move from state to state and there is no standard across the board requirement.

Right as I qualified to sit for the FE in north Carolina based on experience, we moved to Alabama. Alabama requires a BS for any exam so I couldn't take it there. When we found out we were moving to Virginia, I got the books out again, but have been working in other fields so I am in need of more than a refresher... plus I need all of it in my head for the FE. Of course... we are supposed to be moving again this year.

The PE is a looooong way off for me, but I'll get there.

Back