The FREAKING Clock

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed, it's a java script and it runs off of the clock on your computer. The date above it is copied directly from whatever date you have set on your computer. Click on the clock at the bottom right of the screen, and you'll see.

(Good thing java isn't on the test, LOL)

DV,

I did that. I changed my date to tomorrow and the the count-down changed to "Now".

I was just surprised that it could read the date on my computer. I didn't know that was so easily done. So its accessing my hard drive to get that info?

Ed

Ahhh, this time 6 months ago, I was knee deep in some wastewater problems.

I remember getting 3 or 4 solvable questions in a row and then calming down and getting into a nice rythym.

OK really!!! what is up with that CLOCK!.....there can't be 90 some days until this misery takes on another chapter....by the way, since this was my 3rd try, wonder how long until I start freaking out about the possibility of having to take classes before they will let me take the exam again?

The cowntdown is until New Years Eve, but last year's October exam results were mailed out on December 27th, and I got mine the day before New Year's.

I think they wait until the day they get back from Christmas to mail them. I really wish they wouldn't.

Good news or bad, I'd rather know it before Christmas, so that I could get it out of my mind and enjoy the Holidays with the family.

I'd have more fun through the Holidays knowing I failed, then I would dealing with the anxiety of the wait.

The cowntdown is until New Years Eve, but last year's October exam results were mailed out on December 27th, and I got mine the day before New Year's.
I think they wait until the day they get back from Christmas to mail them. I really wish they wouldn't.

Good news or bad, I'd rather know it before Christmas, so that I could get it out of my mind and enjoy the Holidays with the family.

I'd have more fun through the Holidays knowing I failed, then I would dealing with the anxiety of the wait.
Something still isn't correct here though.....both here at work and at home I'm seeing 92 Days until New years......Is my brain THAT fried that I think it should be more like 60 Days???? I saw how the thing was set up, but I'm seeing 92 days Here and at Home.

I fixed it. I guess having Jan 31st as New Year's isn't such a bright thing.

No wonder I failed this F'in test before.

Back