The FREAKING Clock

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time zone does this clock refer to? Or does it matter?

What time zone does this clock refer to? Or does it matter?
I think you go to your user profile and set yout clock setup to reflect your time zone. Still might not be right though.

Ed

What time zone does this clock refer to?? Or does it matter?
I think you go to your user profile and set yout clock setup to reflect your time zone. Still might not be right though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it set to October 27, 2006 at 7:45 A.M.

no specific time zone, it is supposed to countdown off of your computers clock. We are not all seeing the exact same time.

It is a java script, and I added it into the boards setup, just like the scrolling banner. The banner starts when you open the page, it runs different for everyone as well.

also, I have the countdown written so that when time is up it says "Now!"

go to your little clock in the bottom corner, and double click on it, change your date to tomorrow, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I don't get it diaz?
Ed
i wrote that the countdown would not change dependent on your timezone. I then thought about it and realized I was full of shit and deleted my reply. Sorry man.

also, I have the countdown written so that when time is up it says "Now!"
go to your little clock in the bottom corner, and double click on it, change your date to tomorrow, and you'll see what I'm talking about.
If your planning on taking the PE and you actually see it say NOW! I think your in big trouble. Better get a move on and hope the proctor believes that you had to save a bus full of orphans from terrorists.

DV,

How does it know what time your computer says it is? Is that based on whatbyou put in your profile?

Ed

Now! you have less than 4 hours to complete this morning session. Don't sweat too much!! :drive:

Wow,

I cant believe the exam is tommorrow. It seems like Aprils was yesterday.

For most of you the pain will be over tommorrow by 5:00 pm as it will be the last exam you ever take in your life (aside from a prostate exam). For the other unlucky souls, there will be questions, anger, sadness, and acceptance. In your darkest hour, you will dig deep to continue to do what you were destined to do. When you finally pass it will be all the sweeter.

Bottom line.......your life is not that bad. Its great to be a PE but if you dont make it you can give it another shot in 6 months.

Good Luck!!!!

Back