THE DRUNK TANK... 2.0

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally good! Let the truth be known!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

af3e53c19a26a9521ca3717f8ff5ef36.jpg

Too busy drinking to post.  Yesterday was full of Sierra Nevada Torpedo, Oktoberfest, and some vodka ginger ales.

homewood suites has free beer/wine AND DINNER (fixed but rotating menu buffet style) m-th , and free breakfast every day. i'm now loyal. 

Was out drinking with mrs rg's coworkers(nurses). Was needing something to do cause there are only so many stories about things up peoples buttholes, car crash victims wearing penis pumps, and other poor dinner topic discussions I could listen too....:(

Since I mentioned it yesterday, I may as well say that I am still feeling a little shnickered right now.  One of those days where I didn't feel like getting out of bed, but felt fine driving in. However, when getting out of the car and standing up, the feeling of "well, maybe I'm not 100%" hits.  Hate this feeling.  :wacko:

I've only had that happen once before (didn't drink too much, but was drinking too late relative to when I had to wake up), but it's the worst!

RG's gotta be lit because he's typing in Swedish.

I've got a couple of PBR tall boys here in the hotel room but I can't drink much more because I have to be up by 4 to get to the airport on time.

Yum!

edit: that was for RG (though i didnt understand the swedish either).  PBR just gives me a headache

Last edited by a moderator:
Back