The Breakfast Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drove the wife to work and may have snuck by chic fil a for a chicken biscuit on the way back to the home office..

Hamburger with a fried egg (had a leftover patty from dinner).

...Was this all mixed into one bowl?  Because I'm seeing four things that seem to kinda go together.  
nope I ate the pop tarts separately.  But the frosted flakes was a limited edition type that had unicorn shaped marshmallows in it.  actually quite yummy for a sugary cereal.  I thought I grabbed a box of unicorn lucky charms for snickette.  

Almond milk is pretty much the only way I can have a bowl of cereal.  Lactose intolerant.

nope I ate the pop tarts separately.  But the frosted flakes was a limited edition type that had unicorn shaped marshmallows in it.  actually quite yummy for a sugary cereal.  I thought I grabbed a box of unicorn lucky charms for snickette.  

Almond milk is pretty much the only way I can have a bowl of cereal.  Lactose intolerant.
Dark chocolate almond milk on cocoa dino bites.  Om nom nom

We're not LI, but our oldest can have problems with too much dairy.  Sure it's a bit pricier, but it lasts forever.

ALDI's almond milk is actually about the same price as regular milk.  Carton of almond for me, skim for mr snick, and 2% for the kiddos.  annoying to buy 3 types but the kiddos still need the extra fat.  

4 clementines/mandarins + black tea.  ...I am so hungry today for some reason, and I had a good dinner last night.  Might be breaking out the oatmeal in a few.

@snickerd3, I only buy half gallons of ultra-pasteurized whole milk (ALDI has it so much cheaper than everywhere else).  Ultra-pasteurized means it stays fresh for at least a month, which is how long it takes me to use it, and the whole milk is just better tasting when I use it.  I grew up on skim milk, my family would go through like 2 gallons every other day.  I refuse to drink skim milk if I can avoid it.  I'd rather have a smaller glass of full-fat than skim milk.  Makes me fuller easier.

Back