The BEST Civil PE Surveying Review Course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngMayMcD

Reaction score
Go to https://www.civilpesurveyingreview.com/ for the best Civil PE Surveying Review Course.  Kirk is the online video instructor and provides online support.  The on-demand lecture videos are extremely helpful when studying for this course.  The videos cover everything you'll need to know for the exam.  The videos don't waste time on commentary from other students and there's no distraction from a live taping.  The videos are succinct, to the point, and comprehensive.  Everything you'll need to know is taught and taught well.  Kirk is super easy to understand and if you email him a questions he responds very quickly.  He brings the concepts to life by providing real world examples, pictures, and situations.  It helped visualize the surveying problems and techniques.  There are 5 practice tests that are set up like the actual exam.  It's not the exact Prometric format but it's pretty close.  They are timed and each test increases in difficulty.  After you've completed each practice test, you can go through the solutions and they are worked out and explained solutions.  It's not just "here's the answer".  The steps are broken down and explained and if necessary, a figure is also included.  The practice tests had questions that were harder than the actual test so you'll be more than prepared for the exam.  During the course, Kirk goes even further by providing tips for taking the exam and ways to help yourself get faster.  He provides tips to use the calculator and other ways to eliminate answers all so that we can complete the difficult exam in the allotted time. 

For the price of the course you get the on-demand lecture videos, quizzes, a manual, and the practice tests.  The videos, quizzes, and practice tests can be taken as many times as you want.  The price of the class isn't too expensive and it's worth every penny.  I had taken the exam 3 times before taking his class and for my 4th time, with this class, it made all the difference.  I'd never felt so confident and prepared.  The videos helped understand the concepts as well as help with speed and accuracy when taking the exam.   I can't say enough good things about this course.  I will be recommending it to all of my colleagues.  

Back