the bad part about Florida

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
buddydoo.jpg

i hope your talking about the girl closer in the middle of the picture (background) brown skirt thing,to far to tell but looks a whole lot better.

Is that your hand reaching for tatoo girl?

I didnt take the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found it on Al Gores Internet :party-smiley-048:

your probably right, Its not my fault, I have been drinking heavily every day so I have permanend beer goggles on (not enough for the one bending over though, I think you would need keg goggles on to do that)

your probably right, Its not my fault, I have been drinking heavily every day so I have permanend beer goggles on (not enough for the one bending over though, I think you would need keg goggles on to do that)
Nothing wrong with drinking heavily... only way to wake up and get motivated to go back to work the next day.

When I really needed beer goggles, I used to just take my contact lenses out... this way I can't see a thing!

If I were single, I'm certain that I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. However, I've nearly dropped my beer a couple of times when one that looked like that from the rear turned around and showed a pot-belly and the face of Godzilla.

;)

Like her?
fat_lady_bikini.jpg

Not quite. Even I would have some small indication from the back that she was less than desirable. In her case, as shallow as it is, no amount of facial beauty would be able to compensate for the extra ton of blubber.

Oh, I almost forgot, I would most definitely kick HER out of bed, crackers notwithstanding. I might have to flee the bed myself, it would take more than a kick to vacate that monster.

;)

RG...that picture bugs me...don't people know the risks of beaching a PWC? I would never beach my new AquaTrax like that guy. So much sand!

I went to that annual doo.net get together down in the Keys a few years back. That forum has some NICE looking women on it.

I think that was the east cost free ride in the pic? I would like to go to one one day.

I saw a ride they have planned from Miami to the Bahamas, Apparantly in May / Jun the weather is nice and its only about a 6 hour drive on a PWC. (they have a fuel boat w/ gps) sounds like an awesome trip I must do one day..

Those guys ride some crazy distances and the weather does not seem to bug them. Then, on the other hand, there is me who won't go out when the sun is not out for fear of freezing. The new Honda has not hit the water yet.

Do you ride Lanier or Tuna?

locally we ride on lanier most of the time, allatoona just has too many people and they just dont have any decent beaches like lanier does.

if we are stuck in town on a holiday we will go to Carters Lake, which isnt the greatest in terms of beaches, but we went there for the 4th of july last year and it was like being on lanier on a tuesday during early spring (just dont tell anyone).

my in laws live on a lake in NC so we try and go there for most of our 3 day weekends. the long drive is worth being able to tie up to their dock for a few days.

I Plan on taking mine out within the next 2-3 weeks, I know PWC are not the best for wakeboarding, but I picked up a good deal on a wakeboard after last season and its been burning a hole in my garage all winter.. I have never used one, so I am hoping the people that told me "if you can slalom you can pull up on a wakeboard"

Back