THE 3K THREAD - 3 WAYS TO WIN

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is that a model of rudy?
No, I was in the middle of posting my snowman pic and wanted to instead reply to rudy, but forgot to remove attachment.

Sunriver house: $2100

Beer and mixed liquor: $500

9' tall snowman built by drunk people: Priceless!

EDIT: Good to see you around again rudy! I remember a few times posting with you in the 5K thread a while ago. good times . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! this thread is moving. my +1 post. now to catch up and read.

No, I was in the middle of posting my snowman pic and wanted to instead reply to rudy, but forgot to remove attachment.
Sunriver house: $2100

Beer and mixed liquor: $500

9' tall snowman built by drunk people: Priceless!

EDIT: Good to see you around again rudy! I remember a few times posting with you in the 5K thread a while ago. good times . . .
sunriver is in Oregon? I think of Sunday River

I know about the catching up and reading part. I've often thought that it would be helpful to have a "daily digest review" thread of these so people don't waste time reading and instead post more.

sunriver is in Oregon? I think of Sunday River
Yes, Sunriver is a resort town south of Bend Oregon. We got a 14 person house, filled it to the brim with a bunch of alcholics and had a great time. Lets just say that at least half of the pictures I took this weekend I can't put on Facebook for one reason or another. Aw, the memories . . . This was our 5th annual trip and the best one yet!

it is an art really

edit: TOP! yummy groceries for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
dangit! I'm going to be sending cement a gift card!
I get the most posts prize too!

Who posted in: THE 3K THREAD

Poster Posts

cement 31

csb 24

FLBuff PE 22

roadwreck 21

snickerd3 10

klk_pdx 10

Chucktown PE 9

The PE Abides 9

rudy 6

frazil 5

Vishal 1

jroyce 1

parks 1

NCcarguy 1

bigray76 1

well, I'm signing off for now. Gotta get to the doctor. I'll be back in a few hours unless i can figure out how to post from my blackberry.

good luck with the toe!

and from one straight state to another...it would a pleasure to buy your groceries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back