THE 3K THREAD - 3 WAYS TO WIN

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy happy joy joy! Yay, JR's Divorce! :multiplespotting:

^^^ I have learned patience in all things .... :)

It will come soon ... unlike the soon-2-be ex. Mrs. JR! :laugh:

JR

WTF is my statement of the day!!!

I can't believe how complicated people make things ...

(wait - mebbe this is better for the bitch thread?)

JR

actually we played word bingo at a 4hr meeting today. my word was "incongruous".

I might have won but the meeting ran over by an hour and I had to run out!

^^^ I like to exclaim, "Inconceivable" at times like that ....

Today, one of my co-workers was upset about drafting a permit and the formatting issues within the permit template. I offered up some performance art - I would express the gravity of his mood by recycling my coffee on his draft and calling it, "pissed that I can't finish this permit on time."

:Locolaugh:

My co-workers aren't appreciating my humor ratcheting up with each day my departure becomes a little more imminent ...

JR

huge move JR!

I felt a little sad when I made the big jump across country, even though I knew it was for all the right reasons.

I don't really feel bad - believe me when I say this is change I CAN believe in. I am ready to leave the baggage behind and move to something bigger and better. :)

JR

This is Michigan you're talking about, right?

(Intended slap across face of mudpuppy and error matrix)

Ha!

Yeah .. it will be Michigan! :D

I see the primary trade-off as being four months of icy cold vs. four months of brutally hot, humid weather. At least with cold I can put on more clothes ... with hot, you can only remove so much before there isn't anything left to take off.

JR

Ha!

I see the primary trade-off as being four months of icy cold vs. four months of brutally hot, humid weather. At least with cold I can put on more clothes ... with hot, you can only remove so much before there isn't anything left to take off.

JR
Also trading in the proximity to the Soon-to-be-EX Mrs. JR!

This is my plus 1 and out for the drive home. Happy spamming!

Let me guess...the skiing is better?
that didn't hurt!

This is Michigan you're talking about, right?
(Intended slap across face of mudpuppy and error matrix)
some people I work with are from MI. they hold up thier right hand and point to which part of the state is better :dunno:

Ha!

JR
I love the cold air, and the change of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back