THE 3K THREAD - 3 WAYS TO WIN

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to find a smiley that is similar to this one...
smiley-chores007.gif

I like this one because it could be a guy or a girl. :)

i can't change my niece and nephew's diapers anymore. i used to be able to when they were younger. must be the change in food. maybe the chemicals at the treatment plant help. i love the smell of napalm in the morning.

^ we had a friend who went into great gory detail about the change in his kid's diaper contents that corresponded with the change in the kid's diet. Not a pleasant conversation.

Luckily my toe is not broken. My injury is nothing compared to your injuries csb and cement. Those type of injuries is the sole reason I'm learning to snowboard. For some reason, I feel having my feet strapped to the same item will help prevent me from breaking my leg. I think I'd rather have a concussion than a broken leg.

And Rudy - the kiddie slope is actually THE most dangerous run on the mountain, according to my snowboard instructor. All those beginners who don't know how to stop cooped up on one run scares the bejebers out of me. I will only go on that run during the weekday when its not crowded.

Cool. ya'll r back. i was having withdrawl pains.

EDIT1: where'd everybody go?

EDIT2: anybody out there? hellloooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I had to check out for a little while. My hubby was insisting I upload our vacation photos immediately. Hopefully I'll not have any further distractions later this week. Catch ya all tomorrow and Happy Spamming!

I'll be at work a lot, not sure how much spamming though. We are bidding everything and anything these days.

So I bought myself a nice pair of shoes a few days ago and now I'm having buyer's remorse. I have owned a few pairs of cheap shoes over the past couple of years and I got sick of replacing them, so I spent some money on this pair. They were originally $488 and I got them half off for $244. I can't take them back now but I hate the buyer's remorse.

I know. My wife persuaded me to go ahead and buy them. And they are really nice. The problem is that my old ones cost $120 and after 18 months they'd have holes in the soles. Then it would cost $80 to resole them and the leather looks like shit. My FIL bought me a really nice pair of shoes 2 years ago and those still look as good as the day he bought them. So I figure long term, I'll come out ahead this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back