Texas Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I could help in any little way.  Congratulations as well, that test was a beast and you conquered it!
I had no clue on what and how to study. Posts from people like yours helped me a lot. I grounded my self for 6 weeks and I passed first time. I am happy for you. No more studying 🤷🏻‍♂️

I had no clue on what and how to study. Posts from people like yours helped me a lot. I grounded my self for 6 weeks and I passed first time. I am happy for you. No more studying 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm so glad to hear that! I found this forum the day before my first exam attempt when I was googling how many study hours were required to pass the exam. LOL. Happy you passed the first time around!

I still need to wait couple of years to get me licence. That sucks. 
Well, the only thing you gotta worry about now is the SER! I wish Texas had decoupled the exam back when I had graduated.

If you're not already keeping a log of your experience, definitely start doing so. I was dumb and didn't do that, so pulling my SER together after 8 yrs suuuuuucked.

I am on it. Glad things are different now. I took FE right after my grad school and my state NC allowed me to sit for PE. 

Latest posts

Back