Texas Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the only thing you gotta worry about now is the SER! I wish Texas had decoupled the exam back when I had graduated. 

If you're not already keeping a log of your experience, definitely start doing so. I was dumb and didn't do that, so pulling my SER together after 8 yrs suuuuuucked.
Agreed. They decoupled the exam as soon as I was eligible for the PE. Wish I could've taken it back when I graduated and then happily wait for the experience. It was nice not having to get all my ducks in a row before the exam, though.

I took it in Power. And I have got 89%. Still can't believe it. 
They give you a percentage if you passed the exam? I thought all you got was a "PASS" and then link to the license application? 

Either way I didn't pass so I'm happy for all who passed, and discouraged for my results since I felt confident.. 

Thank you! I was starting to get grumpy, that's for sure.  I hope you received good news as well, and sending a big hug if you didn't.  
Of course!

And thank you for your hug. I now know about this board for when the 2nd go around of exams comes around

They give you a percentage if you passed the exam? I thought all you got was a "PASS" and then link to the license application? 

Either way I didn't pass so I'm happy for all who passed, and discouraged for my results since I felt confident.. 
In Texas we get our score, pass or fail.

I'm so sorry you didn't pass.  :(

That means that cut score was 47?
Working backwards from what I got, the cut score for Civil Structural seems to be 45/80. A lot of people must have gotten certain questions wrong 

Working backwards from what I got, the cut score for Civil Structural seems to be 45/80. A lot of people must have gotten certain questions wrong 
FWIW I got a 48/80 last october and failed the structural test.  Im not in Texas so I didnt get a percentage.  I went with construction depth this time, still waiting for results.

FWIW I got a 48/80 last october and failed the structural test.  Im not in Texas so I didnt get a percentage.  I went with construction depth this time, still waiting for results.
I’m taking construction next time. I work more with construction than I do with new design anyway. I don’t know anything about moment frames, but I know how to get a good solid concrete slab and the measurements for aggregate mixture required for that

Hope you passed this go around!

I took Enviro and ended up passing with a 74, but no idea how many questions that is correct...

Waiting for the inevitable "GOT A 98 you guys!!!!!" from someone who created an account just to post that score, and then never posts again.
Long time listener, first time caller. 

I am that guy..... got a 93% on MDM. Used this website throughout my self studying and it was a great resource. Definitely pushed me in the right direction for what to study. Congrats to all those that passed!

Back