Texas PE Results Out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Passed Electrical (Power)....borderline, but I passed.......Thanks to all on the boards for your encouragement and help!!

Hey Raycpe...

Could you please post your score (if you dont mind!)? what does borderline even mean? I am not getting any work done! wonder when NM gets their results out! :(

Congrats!! Can you tell us your (borderline?) score (even I know pass is pass, no matter the score)? I'm just waiting nervously!!

Just checked the board website. Passed w/ 92 - water resources. Now life can get back to normal.

Have any of the new Texas PE's been able to log into the NCEES website yet to print out the NCEES passing letter? I am still getting results are not available.

NCEES is all bogged down as far as I can tell. Just can get results from Texas Board.

I passed!!! Chem E

I also got an email from NCEES. You can log in and get the pass letter from NCEES site.

Are the percentages posted absolute percentages (out of 80) or a curved value?

Pass with no margin! Whew! I thought this exam was built for me. Apparently it is not.

I passed!! Mechanical-Machine Design & Materials. I wasnt sure I passed but somehow scored a 97! Feels good.

Gentlemen,

Passed!!!!!!! I am now a Professional Engineer.

Texas Board Of Professional engineer.

Mechanical systems and Materials.

Score : 91%.

PS: This was my second attempt.

Its time for a promotion and a pay raise.

Back