Texas PE by Comity Lead Time

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glockjacket P.E.

Uncontrollable Engineer
Reaction score
Anyone have recent experience with Texas getting a PE by comity?  How long did it take you? NCEES Record?  Submitted all my paperwork today and just curious. Thanks!

Anyone have recent experience with Texas getting a PE by comity?  How long did it take you? NCEES Record?  Submitted all my paperwork today and just curious. Thanks!
I just got mine in December by comity, took almost 2 months before I got the congrats email. I submitted by NCEES record.

I would say based on my experience, don't think about again until at least mid-May.

I just got mine in December by comity, took almost 2 months before I got the congrats email. I submitted by NCEES record.

I would say based on my experience, don't think about again until at least mid-May.
My estimate was may so that makes sense...sad but seems realistic

thanks!

How long did it take TBPE/Identogo to process mailed FD-258 fingerprint cards for out of state applicants? (If that is what you had to do)

I applied for a PE license through the NCEES record in Texas. I submitted on December 1st, 2022 and it is still in the administrative review. Do you have any time frame for administrative review and then how long does it take for technical review?

Back