Test result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GAZOO

:pASSED2:

Just want to share my happiness with you guys and thank you for all the help and valuable discussions and brainstorming............Good luck to all!

KS

Congratulations GAZOO! :multiplespotting:

It's great to hear the results from you guys we were working with and rooting for on here over the summer/fall. How about the rest of the EE's post here to let us know how you fared?

:pASSED2:
Just want to share my happiness with you guys and thank you for all the help and valuable discussions and brainstorming............Good luck to all!

KS
Congrats !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

While I am not an EE, I am nevertheless quite pleased that you found this forum helpful and invite you to stay and make it even better. :D

JR

I passed. :party-smiley-048:

Electrical - Power

1st try, Louisiana

This board definitely helped as I printed some useful notes, read some threads with lots of explanations for practice problems, and just got studying/test taking advice in general.

Thanks to all

I passed. :party-smiley-048:
Electrical - Power

1st try, Louisiana

This board definitely helped as I printed some useful notes, read some threads with lots of explanations for practice problems, and just got studying/test taking advice in general.

Thanks to all
:multiplespotting: Congrats from a fellow EE-Power :multiplespotting:

Hope you stay around. Enjoy the moment. You earned it :plusone:

Back