TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or maybe they mailed out PE but not FE yet. I'm sure way more people took the FE.

So ... if I'm in Jackson Tennessee ... what are my chances of getting it by tomorrow, do you think? 100 miles or so away.

ive had stuff get to nashville overnight from memphis and i've had it take up to 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the email:
Mr. Winters,

They were mailed out this morning.

Thanks,

Cindy Toombs

Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners

Administrative Assistant Reg. Boards 1

615-741-3221 or 1-800-256-5758

[email protected]

In an effort to improve our service, please rate your experience with the Division of Regulatory Boards by completing the brief survey at http://www.state.tn.us/commerce/boards/survey.html. Your feedback is appreciated.

>>> Patrick Winters <[email protected]> 7/2/2009 2:40 PM >>>

Cindy,

I know how busy you guys probably are no, so a one word “yes” or “no” would be fine if you had a second.

PE results …. Mailed out today by chance??

Thanks,

Patrick
did anyone elses stomach tighten up when you read this, or was it just me?

So ... if I'm in Jackson Tennessee ... what are my chances of getting it by tomorrow, do you think? 100 miles or so away.
what do you do in jackson, if you dont mind?

Thats where 60% of our work is (HVAC consulting).

did anyone elses stomach tighten up when you read this, or was it just me?
To possibly give a bit more information, the FE results take longer to process b/c Cindy is the only one processing them and she has to print the certificates in addition to the pass letters. Wanda was in charge of the PE results and she just had to mail the letter. So if I had to guess, the PE results were mailed out this morning and the FE results are not yet finished. Cindy said that they had over 600 people taking the test this year. Not sure how many of those were FE, but I think majority of them were. Our luck in Memphis is that they won't get here tomorrow since 1-day is quick (but doable of we are lucky) and then the mail won't run on Satuday b/c of the 4th so it could be next Monday before we know something!!! I am SOOOO TIRED OF THE WAITING!!!

Our luck in Memphis is that they won't get here tomorrow since 1-day is quick (but doable of we are lucky) and then the mail won't run on Satuday b/c of the 4th so it could be next Monday before we know something!!! I am SOOOO TIRED OF THE WAITING!!!
and I REALLY wont be able to get any work done Monday with the waiting! And my mail doesn't come til like 3

Back