Taking care of their own???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EdinNO

I find it amazing the indifference that we are seeing from all these entities. I seriously wonder if other professions have to deal with this uncertainty, lack of concrete information and lack of urgency. I know of at least one other professional licensing procedure where the results are instantaneous. :claps:

It appears that the powers that be are just not taking care of their own. :dunno:

How can we change this- even if it is only for future engineers (if we passed this time)? Any ideas? :cig:

Ed

Last edited:
I dont know how to change it (other than getting involved)

my wife is a "registered dietician" kind of like a nurse but deals mainly with "diet "stuff.

I think its the same with nurse, but they get there license from an internal agency (America Dietetic Association_ADA) and they just give a copy of that to the state for there license.

She found out within 4 weeks after the test that she passed.

The only downside is that she has to stay a member of the ADA to keep her license.

I think they think they are working as fast as they can, all I would ask for is a concrete date, I dont think thats too much to ask for.

A concrete, real date would have helped a lot. I asked my wife why she thought it wasn't possible to get that. She said it was probably because then they would have their feet held to the fire. They would HAVE to make that date and work towards a solid deadline, which would put undue pressure on them.

Ed

yeah cause engineers never have "submittal dates" or anything....

They must have a bunch of former college proffesors working there who have not had to "produce"...;

Latest posts

Back