Taco Bell

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't eat at Taco Bell for 1 main reason. They don't serve Diet Coke. My wife won't eat anywhere that doesn't serve DC (unless she brings her own in). We've stopped going to places (like Fuddrucker's) because they switched from Coke to Pepsi products.

We go to Taco Bueno. They have DC. I like their "salsa bar"... you can load up on Pico, salsa, and jalapenos.

I wouldn't be surprised if Taco Bueno is also using a mix of the mystery meat.

I haven't eaten there lately on account of P90X, but when I did, I was a 100% chicken kind of guy, with the exception of the crunchwrap supreme.
I never thought about that, but I rarely eat "beef" there, mostly steak stuff. I love Baja Steak Chalupas and Steak Quesadillas.

I had taco bell on the way home from the board meeting last night!

scrumptious it was.....

We go to Taco Bueno. They have DC. I like their "salsa bar"... you can load up on Pico, salsa, and jalapenos.
I wouldn't be surprised if Taco Bueno is also using a mix of the mystery meat.
The ony I like that is sort of like that is Taco Time, but I've only ever seen them on the west coast. Chipotle's is good too.

I haven't eaten there lately on account of P90X, but when I did, I was a 100% chicken kind of guy, with the exception of the crunchwrap supreme.
I never thought about that, but I rarely eat "beef" there, mostly steak stuff. I love Baja Steak Chalupas and Steak Quesadillas.
Yep. I love the Steak Grilled Stuffed Burrito!

VT: One of the things I miss most since leaving Ohio State was the Chipotle's on High Street. $6 gets you a burrito the size of your head. I've yet to encounter a similar Chipotle's anywhere else during my travels. I get my hopes up, only to find a chain restaurant, rather than the fast food style burrito bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Taco Bell and its going to take a hell of a lot more then a few chicken butt holes to keep me from eating it.
That's chicken cloacas, technically speaking.

Chickens don't have assholes.
how do you know this?

there is a Taco Bell right down the street from me. I've never been in it. It's more my disinterst in spicy Mexican style food than any fear of the contents.

I ate at a taco bell once. It was 1995, I thought it was disgusting then and I vowed never to go back. I have stayed true to my word since then. I don't eat much fast food anyway, so it's not hard to avoid taco hell. The only fast food place I frequent (maybe once a month) is Chick-fil-a.

VT: One of the things I miss most since leaving Ohio State was the Chipotle's on High Street. $6 gets you a burrito the size of your head. I've yet to encounter a similar Chipotle's anywhere else during my travels. I get my hopes up, only to find a chain restaurant, rather than the fast food style burrito bar.
We've got one down the street from work, and another near where I take night classes. It's nice to get a little snack there before class, but if I ate a whole burrito before class I'd go comatose 20 minutes in.

I haven't eaten at Toxic Hell in well over a year. Now I have even more reason not to. :puke:

The meat mixture sold by Taco Bell restaurants contains binders and extenders and does not meet the minimum requirements set by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to be labeled as "beef," according to the legal complaint.
ffffuuuuu.jpg

I love Taco Bell and its going to take a hell of a lot more then a few chicken butt holes to keep me from eating it.
That's chicken cloacas, technically speaking.

Chickens don't have assholes.
how do you know this?
I've looked up under their skirts?

I've known a lot of bird biologists, who always some out here for graduate research and such. They like to talk about cloacas. They're serious geeks that make engineers look like party animals.

Back