T&F two questions.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpolet

Reaction score
I will take T&F afternoon. When calculate fluid loss through a valve, will the equiv.length (ft) be listed in the exam (AM+PM)? I did see this in 2008 ncees sample exam, but I am not sure if this is the general rule.

I have another question about the R134a P-H chart. Will the ncees give such chart during the exam if I take T&F in the afternoon. I want to know how to find a clear printable copy of such chart. I don't have ASHRAE book.

Any suggestion?Thanks.

You could use P-H tables. Mine are in the appendix of a thermodynamics book.

I just did a quick search and found several high resolution examples that you could print, also.

CRNewsom,could you send to me the printable P-H chart? My email is dpolet72 at yahoo.com. Thanks.

I will take T&F afternoon. When calculate fluid loss through a valve, will the equiv.length (ft) be listed in the exam (AM+PM)? I did see this in 2008 ncees sample exam, but I am not sure if this is the general rule.

Are you planning to bring the MERM with you? That should have Cv and equivalent lengths of valves and fittings. I wouldn't necessarily count on it being shown on the exam.

Back