Superbowl commercials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was at a neighbors house for the game. Enough people were there to make it seem like the TV was on mute. Didn't really see many of the commercials,
We had a SB party but this is basically how it went. TV was just on in the background and we were all chatting and playing Cards Against Humanity.

I got the feeling from the car commercials that I couldnt afford to watch those commercials..

and I really thought the Tebow commercial was perfect timing, hell he could have probably scored more than 8 points!

I got the feeling from the car commercials that I couldnt afford to watch those commercials..

and I really thought the Tebow commercial was perfect timing, hell he could have probably scored more than 8 points!

I heard on the radio that someone did a survey about who all thought God played a part in the outcome of the superbowl... hmmmm.... makes me wonder.

^that reminds me of a cartoon i saw on FB last night...on top was a cartoon of a football player thanking jesus after he made a touchdown the bottom picture segwayed into a cartoon of Jesus watching a hockey game instead of football.

On the radio they were commenting on the timing of the Bruce Willis commercial. It aired in the 3rd quarter, the score was 29-0

and Bruce says "Good game!"

Um...no it isn't Bruce.

Was at a neighbors house for the game. Enough people were there to make it seem like the TV was on mute. Didn't really see many of the commercials,
We had a SB party but this is basically how it went. TV was just on in the background and we were all chatting and playing Cards Against Humanity.
I love that game. Unfortunately, playing that game with neighbors has unveiled how f*cked up everyone is who lives nearby...

^that reminds me of a cartoon i saw on FB last night...on top was a cartoon of a football player thanking jesus after he made a touchdown the bottom picture segwayed into a cartoon of Jesus watching a hockey game instead of football.
I saw a similar cartoon except Jesus was watching soccer not hockey.

Back