Superbowl commercials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
THe likes/dislikes

I like the VW commercial about the engineering getting their wings everytime a vw reached 100k miles, then they shoot rainbows out their ass everytime a vw reached 200k too bad they didn't actually show rainbow farting

All the 80's cameos in the Radio shack commercial was kinda cool.

The radio shack 80 throwback was pretty cool too...and completely the image most people had of radio shack too.

a little disappointed with the M&M commercial. We saw the lead up commercial eariler in the day and that's so not no anywhere what I thought they could have done

if you missed the lead in yellow was at a exercise studio twerking when he gets hit with a tranq dart...end scene

the lead in was funny because minisnick shouted eeewwweee he's shaking is butt at us Mommy.

I was kinda half listening as I read, but I heard a LOT of ads for Fox shows, which leads me to believe they didn't manage to sell very much air time to others....

I like the Audi Doberhuahua the best

VW was good

Other than that I don't remember any of them.

I also liked the trailer for "The Strain" TV series. I read the trilogy 2 years ago so we shall see how it does.

Here is an interactive breakdown of all the commercials run during the super bowl

http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/superbowl-commercials/index.html?source=cnn_bin

I think this is the first time I didn't watch the game. We had the game on, but I didn't sit and watch it because I was making dinner. By the time we ate the game was well out of hand so I didn't see the point in watching. This meant that I didn't see many of the commercials beyond what the "news" highlighted as the "winners & losers". I was surprised to see there was a Scientology commercial near the beginning of the third quarter. What was that like?

i must not have seen the heinz commercial...don't remember don't think I saw the scientology one either

Back