Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this week has not been healthy for me...but I'm going with a gluten packed jimmy johns sub for lunch because

1- they can deliver and I am sitting here waiting for people that were supposed to be here already

2-I have only had 1 1/2 cups of grapes today so far and I need sustenance

3- I already have heartburn, might as well enjoy something with out regard to if it will give me indigestion

4- did I mention they deliver it to me?

Taco Bell breakfast was perhaps not the best choice.
I believe we covered this already. Humans should not consume Velveeta or Taco Bell. EVER. ;)

this week has not been healthy for me...but I'm going with a gluten packed jimmy johns sub for lunch because

1- they can deliver and I am sitting here waiting for people that were supposed to be here already

2-I have only had 1 1/2 cups of grapes today so far and I need sustenance

3- I already have heartburn, might as well enjoy something with out regard to if it will give me indigestion

4- did I mention they deliver it to me?
So I know I'm instructing the instructor here, but you know when doing a high end exercise program that you MUST fuel up, right? If you don't (I learned the hard way) you end up doing more harm than good and start working away from your fitness goals. Just sayin'. ;)

I for one am quite familiar with being short on time. So if no time to make anything, grab a can of planters mixed nuts (low sodium) and some granola and make snack bags to go. You'd be surprised how much a protein boost will help you stay focused and keep you from "crashing".

NJmike PE 455

blybrook PE 438

matt267 299

akwooly 201

Ship Wreck PE 190

engineergurl 134

Dexman PE 131

envirotex 119

knight1fox3 109

Lumber Jim 77

csb 72

Road Guy 56

snickerd3 39

Supe 32

Dark Knight 24

MetsFan 18

cement 15

Porter_ 12

iwire 8

Flyer_PE 4

Ken 2.0 4

Wolverine 4

roscodog05 3

PeeWee 3

maryannette 2

Master slacker 1

Guest_matt267 1

Dleg 1

The class I'm taking with PPI assigns homework from Six-minute Solutions. I'm finding these problems to be rather difficult. I'm having trouble finding the formulas in my references. I wish PPI assigned howework from the Water Resources Depth manual and did problems from SMS during class.

I am starting to build my index and notes for the exam though. I'm hoping that as I get more organized, I'll get more efficient at solving problems.
agreed. I found SMS to be excessive when it came to the exam.

Which SMS? I thought the HVAC version was pretty spot on with the exam.

I was supposed to be off today, tomorrow,and next week, but my wife hasn't delivered yet. Could be another week and my head is not thinking about work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back