Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should start summer homework next week.

I'm planning on the April 2015 PE exam, although I'm not feeling too good about it right now.

For my daughters first day of second grade, they sent home a summer packet that we need to start and finish.

The class I'm taking with PPI assigns homework from Six-minute Solutions. I'm finding these problems to be rather difficult. I'm having trouble finding the formulas in my references. I wish PPI assigned howework from the Water Resources Depth manual and did problems from SMS during class.

I am starting to build my index and notes for the exam though. I'm hoping that as I get more organized, I'll get more efficient at solving problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
The class I'm taking with PPI assigns homework from Six-minute Solutions. I'm finding these problems to be rather difficult. I'm having trouble finding the formulas in my references. I wish PPI assigned howework from the Water Resources Depth manual and did problems from SMS during class.

I am starting to build my index and notes for the exam though. I'm hoping that as I get more organized, I'll get more efficient at solving problems.
agreed. I found SMS to be excessive when it came to the exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back