Super bowl commercials - the winners and losers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the dodge commercial - thought it could be for a truck brand or something linked to a BEEF Commercial.I wasn't impressed with the godaddy commercial because, for some reason, it felt really uncomfortable.

I thought the Taco Bell commercial was pretty good!

I thought the part where the old man was walking away with suspenders on and you could see his Tattoo accross his back looked really cool!

kinda reminded me that old people might have been bad a$$ at one time and sometimes still are... you know, like in the movie secondhand lions.

kinda reminded me that old people might have been bad a$$ at one time and sometimes still are... you know, like in the movie secondhand lions.

My wife says, "That sweet, little old lady may have been a felonious wild child in her youth."

Last edited by a moderator:
I was cooking dinner until about mid second quarter. So I would check in on the kitchen during commercial breaks. At halftime, I went in the other room and looked up the first half stats. Beyond that I flipped through a magazine only paying half attention until it got to be close.

Stats were showing cable #'s of this year's SB down considerably from 2010 & 2011.

There was one plus side of the Go Daddy stuff. Danica Patrick is being ridiculed harder than ever now for being the joke of the racing world, and is essentially being told to "just shut up and drive" by a number of media outlets and racing fans.

Go Daddy was so gross, it pissed me off. That was unnecessary. It was in the 1st quarter and my 3 kids were still watching at that time.

not needed.

The farmer commercial kicked arse. I liked it, mainly because I liked Paul Harvey.

Back