Super bowl commercials - the winners and losers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
what did you think?

Loved the princess dorittos ones, but hated the dorittos goat one. THere were a couple other dorittos commercials online that were much funnier than the goat one.

The go daddy one was disgusting because of the sound...had they not emphasised it, it wouldn't have been as bad.

About the only one I like was Leon Sandcastle.

The STUPIDEST one out there was that two minute f*cking farming movie that was a commercial for the Dodge Ram. That has to be one of the biggest marketing blunders of all time, considering what that kind of airtime cost.

The only one I saw was the Oprah/Jeep ad. It was pretty good.

The STUPIDEST one out there was that two minute f*cking farming movie that was a commercial for the Dodge Ram.
Didn't see it, but it is getting huge amounts of positive feedback. I suspect you aren't the target demographic.

^I thought it was going to be another monsato commericial but it was a truck commercial...way wrong

The STUPIDEST one out there was that two minute f*cking farming movie that was a commercial for the Dodge Ram.

Didn't see it, but it is getting huge amounts of positive feedback. I suspect you aren't the target demographic.

Who IS the demographic of a San Fran/Baltimore game? I can't see LGBT or prison inmate population having a hardon for rural america. Great commercial for farming, shitty commercial for trucks.

As a JEEP owner, I enjoyed their commercial, and the new program they have started.

Who IS the demographic of a San Fran/Baltimore game? I can't see LGBT or prison inmate population having a hardon for rural america. Great commercial for farming, shitty commercial for trucks.

The farmers on a tractor restoration site I hang out on liked it a lot.

Lots of people on my facebook and my community loved the farmer commercial. All 20 somethings, city folk.

I liked both the dorito commercials, but I have no clue what firms these companies hire to throw $4 million out the window like that. That isn't even the total cost of making the commercial, paying the firm, etc.

Nope, San Fran would never have a LGBT population...

There are a lot of farmers out in the world, you know.

I thought the go daddy's were pretty hillarious... and anything with Pual Harvey narrating will sell.

The go daddy one was disgusting because of the sound...had they not emphasised it, it wouldn't have been as bad.

Agreed, it grossed me out (the nerd, not Bar Rafaeli), so only can guess what the mini-EMs thought about it. :puke:

The STUPIDEST one out there was that two minute f*cking farming movie that was a commercial for the Dodge Ram. That has to be one of the biggest marketing blunders of all time, considering what that kind of airtime cost.

I thought the commercial rocked! Chrysler's been knocking it out of the park in terms of "powerful" commercials the last 3 superbowls IMO

"The cookie is the best part of the Oreo!"

That one was my absolute favorite.

I liked the Paul Harvey/farmer/Dodge commercial, but I know some ranchers...and I live in a city, but it's in Texas, and we all have cattle and oil wells...

I also enjoyed the Leon Sandcastle commercial. Over forty rules. "Did you play football?"

I didn't really watch the game. It was running in the background of the party I was at. We were all aware of what was going on during the game (score, who had the ball), but there were very few who actually watched the entire thing. I had a bigger vested interest in the beer I was holding than the game itself...

As a JEEP owner, I enjoyed their commercial, and the new program they have started.

QFT- some people thought they exploited the military, but my reaction was that it made me proud to own something from a company that supports our military families... it was a bit emotional though and made me cry but I'm sure that was an a typical reaction, I also did not realize that it was Oprah on it until today when they said it on the news...

I liked the farmer one

I really didn't like the Tide commercial with the stain on the shirt...

Back